This article will cover the following:
- What rule targets to use to redirect all non-mobile traffic
Redirecting non-mobile traffic
Say you have an offer that's designed for mobile traffic only.
What's the best way to redirect ALL non-mobile traffic elsewhere?
- Set your targeting method to Rules
- Name your rule (in this example, I've chosen Non-Mobile)
- Check the Active checkbox
- Choose whether you would like to save this rule for later use with the "Shared" checkbox (in our example, I want to use it later, so it is checked)
- Then specify your redirect location - this is where you will send all unaccepted (in this case all non-mobile) traffic to. This can be another offer / offer contract / your global redirect or a 404.
- Choose Operating System
- Then select the following: Linux / Mac OS / Other / Windows / Windows Ce
8. Then click Save. The above is what your created rule should look like
If your offer were the reverse - it's web traffic only and you wanted to redirect all mobile traffic - you would still select the same targets and simply check the box in the upper-left that says "Items NOT selected should result in a match on this target"