This article will cover the following:
- How to setup the Optizmo integration in CAKE
What Optizmo Does*
Optizmo automates suppression list management and streamlines subscriber âopt-outâ preferences to enhance security, visibility, collection, and distribution of private consumer data.
Integrating Optizmo In Your Settings
When using Optizmo to manage your own suppression lists, you will begin by entering your Optizmo ONID into your settings. This will allow you to create suppression files in CAKE that will automatically be added to your Optizmo account.
Location: Setup > Settings > Third Party Integration Settings > Unsubscribe Settings.
Unsubscribe Vendor: Select Optizmo from the drop-down.
Optizmo ONID: Optizmo will provide you with your Optizmo ONID.
Once you have selected Optizmo and entered your ONID, click Save.
Integrating Your Advertiser's Optizmo List
If your advertiser has provided you with a suppression file hosted in their Optizmo account, you will add the suppression file a slightly different way, using their Optizmo Mailer Access Key.
To add your advertiser's list:
1. Go to your Advertiser (or Offer) card > Suppression List tab
2. Select your primary offer - this file can later be applied to additional offers where applicable.
3. Enter a list name.
4. In Location, select Optizmo
5. Then enter the mailer access key provided to you by your Advertiser in the Optizmo Mailer Access Key field.
Doing this will complete the integration between your advertiser's Optizmo list and your CAKE instance.
Lists Hosted Through Optizmo (Admin)
Lists Hosted Through Optizmo (Affiliate Portal)
*For additional information about any of our third-party integrations, please contact your Account Manager.