This article will cover the following:
- What dispositions are
- Click dispositions
- Pixel dispositions
- Lead dispositions
What are dispositions?
Dispositions tell you exactly what actions are attributed to a particular click, pixel or lead. These dispositions can be found in the various places: click dispositions in the click report, pixel dispositions in the pixel log and lead dispositions in 2 places depending on whether they are dispositions for incoming leads or lead sales. Please see each section for more details and a list of dispositions.
The list of dispositions below are found in the Click Report and will tell you why a user's click has been redirected.
- Advertiser Credit Exceeded A user tried to click or convert on an Offer for which you have already met your credit limit given to you from your Advertiser.
- Affiliate Not Authorized for Campaign A user clicked on a unique link from an Affiliate that was not authorized to send traffic to that Offer.
- Base Tracking Domain Redirect A user clicked on an incomplete tracking link.
- Blacklisted Affiliate A user clicked on a unique link from an Affiliate that was blacklisted from running traffic to that Offer.
- Blacklisted Sub Affiliate A user clicked on a link from a Sub Affiliate that was blacklisted from running traffic to that Offer.
- Blocked IP Address A user from a blocked IP address has clicked on a unique link.
- Blocked Referrer A user clicked on a CAKE link from blocked webpage or mail server, this is where the click originated from.
- Campaign Expired A user clicked on a link for a campaign that had met its expiration date set in the Caps tab on the Campaign card.
- Campaign Over Click Cap The Campaign has reached it specified Click Cap for a given period of time, set in the Caps tab on the Campaign card.
- Creative Expired A user has clicked on a creative that has met its Expiration Date set on the Creative card.
- Geo Target Mismatch Click came from outside allowed countries specified in the offers Geo-targeting.
- Inactive Affiliate User clicked on a unique link from an Affiliate with an inactive status.
- Inactive Campaign A user clicked on the unique link of a Campaign that has an inactive status.
- Inactive Creative A user clicked on a creative that has an inactive status.
- Inactive Offer A user clicked on a link to the landing page of an Offer that has an inactive status.
- Inactive Sub Affiliate User clicked on a link from a Sub Affiliate who was blocked in the Exceptions tab of the Campaign card.
- Missing Affiliate Info A user clicked on a tracking link that was missing an Affiliate ID.
- Offer Expired Offer hit expiration date set in the redirect tab of the offer card.
- Offer Over Click Cap The Offer has reached its specified Click Cap for a given period of time, set in the Caps tab on the Offer card.
- Rule Target Mismatch Click came from a user outside the rules targeting for that offer.
The list of dispositions below are found in your pixel log and will tell you all the information you need to know about your Conversion pixel.
- Conversion Pixel Not Allowed On CPM Offer - Conversion pixels are not used or needed for impression tracking within CAKE.
- Conversion Stored - The pixel fired properly and CAKE tracked the conversion.
- Cookie/Session Not Found - The pixel fired, but CAKE did not find a Cookie or Session to connect it to a particular click or user.
- Duplicate Step Pixel - This was the second pixel fire attempt for the same step number. It will be ignored in the pixel log.
- Duplicate Transaction ID - CAKE has already received this Transaction ID on the postback.
- Offer Not Found - The pixel fired but CAKE did not find the Offer it is tied to; the Offer may have been deleted.
- Pixels Fired After CPC - CPC price formats do not require a pixel fire for the conversion. CAKE will ignore this pixel fire.
- Pixel Fired Before Lead Submission - On Hosted and Host-n-Post Offer Types, CAKE needs to receive the lead prior to calling the conversion pixel.
- Pixels Fired On Postback Fallback - CAKE stored the HTML pixel and categorized it as the fallback since it was fired after CAKE stored the conversion from the Postback. This disposition is acknowledging that the conversion pixel was sent correctly and was used to call an affiliates pixel only.
- Step Conversion Stored - The Step pixel was fired and CAKE stored that particular conversion.
- IP Over Max Connections Per Second - This means the same IP address has sent multiple conversion pixels over the threshold. If this occurs, the IP needs to be whitelisted via the pixel whitelist tab.
- Voucher Not Found - A voucher with this code has not been setup within your CAKE instance.
- Voucher Not Assigned - This voucher has not been assigned to the Creative or Campaign.
- Voucher Advertiser Mismatch - This voucher is assigned to a different Advertiser id.
- Voucher Offer Mismatch - This voucher is assigned to a different Offer under the Advertiser.
- Voucher Inactive - This voucher has been inactivated on either the Advertiser, Creative or Campaign level.
- Voucher Expired - This voucher has met its expiration date on either the Advertiser, Creative, or Campaign level.
- Voucher And Traffic Source Found, No Payment - This conversion is unpaid because both a Voucher and a Click from a unique link were found for the user. The Voucher Code Attribution set on the Offer level is set to "No Payment."
The dispositions below are found on the Dispositions tab of your Lead card and will tell you why a lead was rejected or sent to review.
- Blocked by Targus - This lead has been blocked by Targus. You will only see this is you are a Client licensing Targus.
- Campaign Over Lead Cap - You're affiliate's campaign has reached its lead cap.
- Client Side Validation Failed- This disposition is specific to the AJAX posting method only. This indicates that the lead was posted to CAKE even thought the AJAX validation failed. This is important because the AJAX posting method will not submit a lead if there are any issues with the validators configured to Force Client Review.
- Duplicate Lead - This lead already exists in your CAKE instance.
- Invalid Post Key - Server Posted lead was send with an Incorrect Post Key
- Lead Missing Data - This lead is missing one or more required fields.
- Manually Sent for Review - This lead has been manually sent to the Review Queue.
- No Pay Affiliate - The "Pay For" option on the Advanced tab of the Affiliate card is disabled.
- No Pay Campaign - The "Pay For Leads" option on the Caps tab of the Campaign card is disabled. Additionally, derives from testing at the offer level.
- No Pay IP Address - Blocks and profanity is enabled and the IP address has been marked as Fraud, Pay for leads is disabled.
- No Pay Sub Affiliate - The "Paid" option is disabled on the SubAffiliate card.
- No Pay Targus - The targus validation is configured to not pay on a failed validation.
- No Qualified Buyers Found - There are no Buyers currently available or qualified to purchase this lead.
- No Review On Host-n-Post - If an Offer or Vertical were configured to send Validation to the Review Queue, this disposition indicates that this rule was ignored due to the Offer type being Host-n-Post.
- No Review On Vertical Upsells - Vertical Upsell leads cannot be sent to the Review Queue.
- Offer Over Lead Cap - Your Offer has reached its specified lead cap.
- Original Lead Rejected From Review Queue - This lead has been rejected from the Review Queue.
- Review Affiliate - The "Review" option on the Advanced tab of the Affiliate card is enabled.
- Review Campaign -The "Review" option on the Info tab of the Campaign card is enabled.
- Review IP Address - Review option is enabled in the blocks and profanity section.
- Review Queue Disabled - The "Review Queue Enabled" option is disabled in your Buyer Settings.
- Review Sub Affiliate - The "Review" Option is enabled on the SubAffiliate card.
- Targus Review - The Targus validation was configured to send all leads to the Review Queue.
- Unmatched Filter - Lead does not match one or more filters set on the Buyer Contract.
- Validation Failed - The specified validation for this lead has failed.
Lead Sale (Lead Buyer tab) Dispositions
The dispositions below are found on the Buyer tab of a Lead card and will tell you about the sale of this particular lead.
- Beat by Priority Sell - This lead was sold to a buyer that had priority set on the buyer contract.
- Buyer Credit Insufficient - The buyer did not have enough credit to purchase a lead, credit needs to be added to this buyer.
- Buyer Credit Insufficient - Pending Sales - The buyer currently has purchases pending with not enough credit to purchase yet another lead.
- Buyer Inactive - This buyer has an inactive status set on their card.
- Buyer Previous Post - The lead has already attempted to sell to this buyer contract in a previous post; check the general failure, the timestamps will not match the line item.
- Campaign Margin Control Not Met - CAKE will not sell a lead if the margin control conditions are not met; see the hosted tab on the campaign card.
- Communication Error - There was an error in communication on a post attempt from buyer's server to CAKE.
- Contract Credit Insufficient - Buyer does not have enough credit to purchase leads from that contract.
- Contract Credit Insufficient - Pending Sales - Buyer has pending purchases from that contract and not enough available credit to purchase yet another lead.
- Contract Does Not Buy Upsells - This buyer contract will not purchase leads from upsells.
- Contract Filter Unmatched - A filter setup on the buyer contract did not match a value on the lead.
- Contract Inactive - This buyer contract is set to inactive.
- Contract Lead Age Exceeded - The lead age set on the Post Information tab of the Contract card has been exceeded.
- Contract Lead Age Not Met - The lead age set on the Post Information tab of the Contract card has not yet been met.
- Contract Offer Mismatch - The offer this lead came from does not match the buyer contract.
- Contract Post Wait Threshold Exceeded - This lead being submitted exceeding the post wait in seconds set on the Post Information tab of the contract card.
- Contract Previous Ping Failure - There was a previous Ping Delivery failure on this buyer contract.
- Contract Zip Code Distance Exceeded - This lead came from outside of the set zip and distance filter on the buyer contract.
- Duplicate Buyer in Multisell - CAKE found duplicate buyers for a multisell lead in this contract.
- No Credit + Returns Fulfilled - Pending Sales -
- No Multisell Partners -There are no multisell buyer contracts set up to buy from this lead.
- Offer Sells Exclusive Only - A lead from this offer will only sell to exclusive buyer contracts, not multisell or hybrid buyers.
- Offer Sells to Listed Buyers Only - Setting found on the LeadGen tab of a Hosted or Host-n-Post Offer that will tell CAKE to only sell leads to buyer contracts that have this offer set specifically, instead of buyers in the vertical as a whole.
- Ping Failure - The ping delivery for this lead failed.
- Routing - Only Buys from Other Sources - Buyer/Buyer Contract cannot buy leads from this source*
- Routing - Source Blocked - This source is blocked from selling leads to this Buyer/Buyer Contract*
- Routing - Source Only Sells to Others - This source can only sell leads to another Buyer/Buyer Contract*
- Schedule Cap Met - A cap set on this buyer's delivery schedule has been met.
- Schedule Closed - This buyer's delivery schedule is closed.
- Schedule Inactive - This buyer's delivery schedule is inactive or turned off.
- Schedules Not Open - There are no available buyers at this time.
- Unknown Response - CAKE received a response for this lead that was not mapped in the Delivery Method tab of the Buyer Contract.
- Vertical Lead Age Exceeded - The maximum lead age set on the vertical card in the routing information has been met.
- Vertical Lead Age Not Met - The minimum lead age set on the vertical card in the routing information has not been met.
- Vertical Router Inactive - The router on the vertical card has been turned off.
- Vertical Sweeper Partners Not Met - The number of buyers needed before a buyer contract can act as a sweeper has not yet been met. This number was set on the routing information tab of the vertical card.
*Sources in the Routing subtab of the Buyer tab are made up of the affiliate, offer, campaign and subaffiliate specifications set for the Buyer Contract.