How to Generate Tracking Links and Send Creative Packs
This article will cover:
- What is a tracking link?
- How to generate a campaign tracking link
- Where to access tracking links
What is a Tracking Link?
How to Generate a Campaign Tracking Link
Every Affiliate is assigned one or more tracking links per campaign. You can manually generate a tracking link from within the Affiliate's Campaign card.
1) Click on the Generate Link button
2) Select the creative you wish to include on the tracking link
The wizard will now display the Affiliate's tracking link. From here you can simply copy and paste this into a chat or email for sending to the Affiliate
Note: The s1 parameter is intended for your Affiliate's sub ID. S2-S5 are also available for optional tracking parameters.
Delivering Creatives to Your Affiliate
You are also able to send your affiliates a complete creative pack. This can include all creatives, all creatives within a specific creative-type or a single creative.
Your affiliate must have a contact with a deliverable email address before you can send a creative pack.
1) Click on the Send Creatives button
2) Contact: This will include a list of all affiliate contacts for this particular affiliate
3) Creative Type: This will allow you to choose which type of creatives you would like to send to your affiliates. You can select Link, Image, Email or Flash
4) Creative: This will allow you to select an individual creative.